The blue construct seen above represents the 3d model of the fully loaded target equipment.
Red, Yellow and Green colour segments reflect Contact, Near Miss and Full Clearance areas in the ramp/drift.
Using SafeSight’s proprietary in-motion scanning hardware our service team is able to capture ramp/drift point cloud data that supports the creation of a 3D model of all targeted areas.
Using client provided equipment specification our service team develops a corresponding 3d model of the target equipment, taking into consideration turning radius and full load dimensions to asses potential impact areas. Using our proprietary heat map utilities the equipment model is simulated through slices of the ramp and drift area identifying Contact, Near Miss and Full Clearance areas.
Service Definition and Deliverables
This service captures a point cloud of the target ramp/drift environment and utilizing our proprietary solutions provides clients with the following outcomes. These deliverables have been designed to support the assessment of cost and scheduling when planing the introduction of new equipment to the existing site environment.
- Geo-Referenced point cloud of the ramp area (PTS and 3D models)
- Heat Map – Visual record of interference locations (PNG files)
- Colorized overlay of the ramp drawings (PTS and models through MINED SIGHT)
- Report detailing the proximity thresholds of colors shown and enumerating interference
locations. (Thresholds to be agreed upon at a later date)
Using the outcomes and measurement from our ramp scan and heat-map utility decision makers can use this data to support key data insights:
- Identify specific work orders for ramp remediation.
- create a work plan and time table for equipment introduction.
- Aggregate maintenance cost to validate against the business case.
- Confirm the investment ROI based on detailed maintenance costs.